flat panel suitable for consoles?

abercrombie

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2003
Hi I wonder if any of you can help me.

I want to buy a flat panel monitor for my PC but the only way I can justify the cost is if I am also able to use it with my Playstation and Xbox (so I needn't buy a new tv too). Are there any flat panel monitors available that would allow me to do this at a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance for your help.

the_Prisoner

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
Unless you have big space issues, just get a decent CRT and save alot of money and get better quality graphics. PS and Xbox can hook up, and you will get better graphics.

the Prisoner

I'm not a number, I'm a free man! :mad:

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Man I wish this "Prisioner" person would stop posting in here. His answer to every LCD question is "LCDs suck, by a good CRT". Damn, if we wanted a stinking CRT we wouldn't be in here. CRTs are ancient, lame looking, heavy, space hoggin. Get with the times and think positive about this new technology that keeps getting better and better. It is the future.....

the_Prisoner

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
Did I say LCDs suck? Don't put words in my mouth. Also, I have had said a few times when LCDs meet the picture quality and price of a CRT then I will buy a LCD.

Just because you spent too much much money on a LCD and need to justify your purchase so you have to insult people.

For a new technology, they are working on CRTs that are the size and weight of a LCD, with the quality of image of a CRT. Thats what I want! hehe

Have fun, the Prisoner

I'm not a number, I'm a free man! :mad:

TRENDING THREADS