Flatscreen Toshiba TV has no HDMI option?

Salair456

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2013
Alright, so i have this flatscreen toshiba tv that is supposed to be able to support HDMI connections. The model number is 32C120U1. It has two hdmi ports that can be connected to the back. I have another tv just like this, the exact same model, but this one just wont display anything that is hdmi. In the input connection list, it is supposed to have the option to recieve signals from hdmi port 1 and hdmi port 2. The tv doesnt accept any signal from neither port and in the input connection list, there isn't even an option for hdmi port 1, as if it never even existed. However, there is an option for hdmi port 2 but sometimes when a device is connected to this port, the tv says unsupported video signal but yet works completely fine on the other television. Currently, i use both the tv's and a 20 inch monitor for a triple display setup. The tv that works is connected through hdmi and the one that doesnt accept hdmi is connected through dvi. All my drivers for my graphics card is updated and everything for the rest of my system. On the tv that doesnt work, i've tried connecing many other things to it such as consoles, a laptop and even my android black box but to no avail. The tv has enough power coming to it and everything. Thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Salair456

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2013

I really don't want to have to throw it out because i think its more to it than that.
And the TV still works just not one of the hdmi ports.