Question Fleeting internet

Apr 19, 2021
Hello, I’m new to PC building and just finished building my first one. Everything works fine save for the internet connection for which I use an adapter. The problem was “fixed” a couple of times only for me to lose the internet connection again and set me back to square one. I’ve updated the driver (the last solution I used) which seemed to fix the problem and when I lost connection again, restarting my computer seemed to bring the connection back for a few seconds. Sometimes the computer sees the adapter but doesn’t connect and other times it is disabled and won’t become enabled again. Does anyone have any solutions to this? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Hello, I’m new to PC building and just finished building my first one. Everything works fine save for the internet connection for which I use an adapter. The problem was “fixed” a couple of times only for me to lose the internet connection again and set me back to square one. I’ve updated the driver (the last solution I used) which seemed to fix the problem and when I lost connection again, restarting my computer seemed to bring the connection back for a few seconds. Sometimes the computer sees the adapter but doesn’t connect and other times it is disabled and won’t become enabled again. Does anyone have any solutions to this? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Full system speccs please