Question flickering pixels on monitor

Jul 8, 2020
hi,
from yesterday i have this issue with flickering pixels on monitor. whenever i try to refresh the windows i had this black & white flickering pixels on my monitor.. can anyone say why this is happening suddenly?? i had a new pc build in last month & its ryzen 5 3500 & rx580 8gigs oc graphics card 8 gigs of ram. my monitor is a bit old. its a old pnp generic monitor
Thank you. please check the link to see the picture https://we.tl/t-3tHeSNUUuL

Jul 8, 2020
Also use ddu uninstaller to remove all graphics drivers and reinstall the latest driver from amd.com

Eventually update the bios of your motherboard
hi,
so when i uninstalled my driver their is no problem the flickering pixels are gone but when i again download it from amd & installed it & the problem is back.. so can you please tell me whats the problem here is it the driver from amd???

Dec 18, 2020
Lower memclock. It is too easily powered to loose p-states at the 2000 Mhz part of the RX580. Artifacts due to excess power , RAM missing their clock cues. I think they also made a gimmick for this. AMD cool down or something orother. Which just causes the clock to stabilize by hanging until the excesses are gone and the 8Gb Memory wouldn't fry the card. changing the Maximum memory frequency of the card in the GPUs VBIOS to 2000 or 1750 should help.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
hi,
so when i uninstalled my driver their is no problem the flickering pixels are gone but when i again download it from amd & installed it & the problem is back.. so can you please tell me whats the problem here is it the driver from amd???

It is high voltage power, which is necessary to power the chip, and the highest memory clocks sothey can be fast, and also not diverge tiimings and cause hanging, artifacts or a dead card

TRENDING THREADS