Flight sim 2004

Bob

Hello,

I just installed FS2004. It works fine but many times the aircplane do not
react like it suppose to be. Example: the plane will lift without touching
my joystick or the plane will make a full turn when i make a small movement
with the joystick.These problems or others are intermittents problems.These
problems appears when I practise the turns or when I try the solo lesson.

thank you

Please answer here, I do not have an email.

Rene.

Bob

Also , in the practice, the plane will take off by its own (sometimes) and
at low speed ( 40 knots or less). Just weird problems.

Rene

"Bob" <ll@ee.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just installed FS2004. It works fine but many times the aircplane do not
> react like it suppose to be. Example: the plane will lift without touching
> my joystick or the plane will make a full turn when i make a small
> movement with the joystick.These problems or others are intermittents
> problems.These problems appears when I practise the turns or when I try
> the solo lesson.
>

> thank you
>
> Please answer here, I do not have an email.
>
> Rene.

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

from chase view see if rudders and ailerons are level.

everytime I start I have to rock the controls full movement all
directions inorder to reset them.

Bob <ll@ee.net> posted in

--
Phil