Have been running program for approximately one year on XP
without any dificulty. Program stopped responding mid-
flight after I used the map feature. Tried to reboot,
uninstalled and installed to no avail. Titled page comes
up and then program stops responding. Have tried clean
boot and then re-installed, no change. Program stops
responding when title sheets shows. Help

Hi Concob,

--
There's a comprehensive FAQ for FS 2004 posted at.
http://www.simflight.com/news5/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=MS+Flight+Simulator+2004

There's also a forum at the above site where you can ask fellow pilots,
or you can also try the Microsoft Simulator newsgroup:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?NewsGroup=microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

I hope those help you find what you're looking for! :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

Hello,

Go to http://forum.fs9.org/index.php?showtopic=4007

That has got many peoples FS working again.

Donnie,
www.fs9.org