FlightSim2004 Doesnt Work At All!!!

I just installed fs2004 and I tried to run it and i keep getting a pop up
that says,"An Attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format."
So i used the update to see if that would help and nothing , same pop-up.
Anyone know why??
By the way the program came on a dvd bundle that came with the computer. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Than YOu

StacyH. wrote:

> I just installed fs2004 and I tried to run it and i keep getting a pop up
> that says,"An Attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format."
> So i used the update to see if that would help and nothing , same pop-up.
> Anyone know why??
> By the way the program came on a dvd bundle that came with the computer. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated. Than YOu

You might find something here:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?mode=s&cat=false&query=%22An+Attempt+was+made+to+load+a+program+with+an+incorrect+format%22&srch=sup

-- -
+Elmo_Tech