Flipping sign on AMD wraith spire LED

Sep 11, 2018
im trying to flip the AMD sign on my cooler that came with my ryzen 1700. i just finisbed my build and it just bugs the hell out of me. i know its just a small thing but please miss me with the “just leave it u retard” comments. so the main problem is that i cannot seem to able to unscruw the upper peace because of the plastic cover ( pics attached ) but it must’ve been put together somehow. i just don’t seem to know how to take it apart. any ideas? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-AsLiiMq2mpjwdiudSgp_r1H4PWKbE0q

Sep 11, 2018

A spire with the led circle. Also most likely the newest one.

Sep 11, 2018

look it up online, it is sideways out of the box. i havent altered it by any way yet.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
your right my mistake i seen another way to do it on the net could not find the video the guy did unscrew the top sige by removing the 4 little screws that hold it then he did unscrew the fan base rotate it screw back and rescrew the top to base so sing will be up or down .

Sep 11, 2018

Yes this would work if i could acces the crews which i cannot. I need workaround to remove maybe the plastic top without screwing