Flood Control Area Fun

I like to work up a wanted level of 3 or 4 stars and go under the bridges at
the flood control area. The cops on the bridges above come jumping down to
get me screaming on the way down. The fall's not enough to kill them but it
does come close. I find this to be good for a laugh.

In Vice City I would go to the boardwalk behind the lighthouse and fire a
weapon so everyone would run into the water and drown, good stuff.

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Thomas Jefferson" <SlaveHumper@virginia.com> wrote in message
>I like to work up a wanted level of 3 or 4 stars and go under the bridges
>at
> the flood control area. The cops on the bridges above come jumping down to
> get me screaming on the way down. The fall's not enough to kill them but
> it
> does come close. I find this to be good for a laugh.
>
> In Vice City I would go to the boardwalk behind the lighthouse and fire a
> weapon so everyone would run into the water and drown, good stuff.

Go to the end of the main flood control pipe and swim out into the water.
Cops screaming to a watery death.
I was messing around with a 6-star wanted level on top of the Emerald Isle.
There's a fire-escape up to the roof so loads of cops spawn. I wait until
there's good load of 'em. Then I just hover to the bottom f the building
with the jetpack. Most of the police jump to their deaths, blood spraying
into the air and that crunching sound. Disturbingly, some actually make it
and start shooting again.

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message

> "Thomas Jefferson" <SlaveHumper@virginia.com> wrote in message
> >I like to work up a wanted level of 3 or 4 stars and go under the bridges
> >at
> > the flood control area. The cops on the bridges above come jumping down
> > get me screaming on the way down. The fall's not enough to kill them but
> > it
> > does come close. I find this to be good for a laugh.
> >
> > In Vice City I would go to the boardwalk behind the lighthouse and fire
> > weapon so everyone would run into the water and drown, good stuff.
> >

> Go to the end of the main flood control pipe and swim out into the water.
> Cops screaming to a watery death.

I like this spot because you can play around with cops on boats too. Good
stuff.

> I was messing around with a 6-star wanted level on top of the Emerald
Isle.
> There's a fire-escape up to the roof so loads of cops spawn. I wait until
> there's good load of 'em. Then I just hover to the bottom f the building
> with the jetpack. Most of the police jump to their deaths, blood spraying
> into the air and that crunching sound. Disturbingly, some actually make
it
> and start shooting again.

Sounds fun, I'm looking forward to trying it. I also like flying a mavrick
up with 3 homies and bailing while at peek height. Funny how much faster
they fall. I haven't seen their bodies on the ground yet but I'm not giving
up hope; also the copter is usually still flyable.