[SOLVED] Flooding with EAPOL Message 1

Oct 23, 2019
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in WiFI security. I want to send only EAPOL message/key 1 to a client with kali linux. It's that possible? I want to test client side connection and not AP devices.

Thanks,

Solution
Not sure what your goal is. In most cases this function is locked inside the wifi chipset. It all depends if the chipset lets you send that message. This is part of the driver file you load to the chipset. In most cases the chipset does all the steps of the handshake without any intervention from the main cpu.

In general eapol messages are send as part of the negotiation process. I think the end client must first request a connection. You can not just blindly send these. Beside its part of a communication you can not just send 1 message type.

Maybe you mean something else by message 1.
Not sure what your goal is. In most cases this function is locked inside the wifi chipset. It all depends if the chipset lets you send that message. This is part of the driver file you load to the chipset. In most cases the chipset does all the steps of the handshake without any intervention from the main cpu.

In general eapol messages are send as part of the negotiation process. I think the end client must first request a connection. You can not just blindly send these. Beside its part of a communication you can not just send 1 message type.

Maybe you mean something else by message 1.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS