i cant see my floppy's stuff cause' the floppy device thingy doesn't appear
on My Computer..the cd device and dvd appear, but not the floppy...how can I
fix that?

Hey, did you check Device manager?
Also try click: add device and scan system for uninstalled device> if
it find any and mark> click install.
Post back if it doesn't appear.

--
Jaga

Is the floppy drive disabled in BIOS?
If not, is the drive visible via Device Manager?
Another possibility, did you hide the drive-letters using TweakUI? If this
is the case, you can access A:\ from Start, Run dialog.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User