Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Buy as many as you want. I threw away 30 or so last year when nobody responded to an add...now I have about 30 for sale again.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Depends on how many you want! I think I can get one drive in at the USPS base rate for Priority Mail. 2 would probably kick it up around 40 cents. A third would probably kick it up another 40 cents.

So that would be $3.85 for the first and $0.40 each after that.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

sobelizard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
bulk rate discount kicks in at what quantity?

Seriously, would like 5, shipped to Alaska.

<font color=green><b><i>Lizards</font color=green></b> do <b>not</b> taste like <b><font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b>,<b> <font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b> tastes like <font color=green><b>lizard.</b></font color=green></i>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Considering the lower cost per unit of shipping added fans, you're already getting a discount if you buy more than 1. I'll send you 5 for $15 including shipping.

sobelizard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
PM me and lets make this a go.

Thanks Crashman.

<font color=green><b><i>Lizards</font color=green></b> do <b>not</b> taste like <b><font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b>,<b> <font color=yellow>chicken</font color=yellow></b> tastes like <font color=green><b>lizard.</b></font color=green></i>

dd_viper

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004
where do u get so many neways?

Homer: (crying) ahhh i dont remember the last time i cried like this!
Lisa: When u put ur shirt on backwards
Homer: (crying) o ya, (crying) the tag chafed my skin (crying)

RichPLS

Champion
They are available in abundance used if you work around computers. When a company upgrades, the old systems go for nothing, or next to nothing. And mostly, the old computers are fully working.

<font color=red><pre>\\//__________________________________
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I've trashed hundreds of systems. I've pulled the drives on around 1/2 of those. When I get too many floppy drives (40-50), I usually throw around 1/2 of those away.

Hehe, my brother in law asked me the same thing about hard drives 4 years ago when I sent him a couple dozen 400MB drives for his birthday (for his home server).

RichPLS

Champion
Thats your ticket, crash. Stop tossing em and start selling em. Sounds like you could be set.
Also, you could assemble budget PC's and sell them.

<font color=red><pre>\\//__________________________________
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Great idea! Assemble budget PC's and SELL them! Wow, I wonder why I never thought of that! With all those truckloads of used systems I was buying a couple years back!

Oh, wait, that's what I've BEEN doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.