[SOLVED] Flow of electricity fluctuates problem about MSI motherboard

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
I have mother and processor on current configuration, which makes it impossible to run Adobe Premier Pro or even low level software like Camtasia. Do you have any suggest about Intel processor and motherboard compatible for low budget now?

The load shedding of electricity in our Bangladesh is very high. In addition, the flow of electricity often fluctuates. I would like to know if there are any preventive measures for power problems on this motherboard ( Model of B360M PRO-VH ) .
Model of B360M PRO-VH, I want to know release date of it?
Msi B360M Pro-Vh Ddr4 M.2 Ssd Motherboard
Which can following processor be installed on this motherboard?
intel-9th-gen-coffee-lake-core-i3
Is this settings (motherboard,processor) good perfect for video editing sofware into lower budget like Camtasia,Abode preomier pro,Abode after effects.

Solution
Hi,
The load shedding of electricity in our Bangladesh is very high. In addition, the flow of electricity often fluctuates. I would like to know if there are any preventive measures for power problems on this motherboard ( Model of B360M PRO-VH ) .
If your electrical service is unreliable and unstable the only (or best) solution would be an UPS (Uninterruptabel Power Supply) that includes a good conditioner. The UPS would include a battery bank that's kept charged when power is available which in turn is used to power an inverter to generate electricity for your computer to operate during fluctuations and outages. The length of time (from a few minutes to several hours) varies with the size of the battery bank...
Hi,
If your electrical service is unreliable and unstable the only (or best) solution would be an UPS (Uninterruptabel Power Supply) that includes a good conditioner. The UPS would include a battery bank that's kept charged when power is available which in turn is used to power an inverter to generate electricity for your computer to operate during fluctuations and outages. The length of time (from a few minutes to several hours) varies with the size of the battery bank.

Where data integrity is essential a good UPS would be configured to provide a signal to the computer for monitoring power state. When the battery has discharged to the point it can no longer hold power it signals the computer so it can gracefully shut down, saving data.

Last edited:
Solution