Fluctuations in CPU Usage from 0-100%

Zentake

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015
As stated in the title, my CPU keeps fluctuating from 0$ and 10% to 90%+. Virus scans and almost nothing fixes it. I thought that maybe it was a thermal problem but the temperature remained steady at around 37 degrees Celsius. The fluctuation started after about an hour while playing a game. After closing everything, the fluctuation persisted until the CPU usage remained at 100% which various processes such as RzSynapse and even explorer.exe and taskmgr.exe were taking 10% minimum. I have been able to "fix" it temporarily twice by just restarting the computer, but I am very, very concerned since this is the the first computer I ever built for myself.
Specs:
i7 2600k
EVGA 980 ti
8 gb of memory
Corsair h60

cemerian

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Firstly i am pretty sure there is no way h60 would have 37c temps at load, those can be idle temps, also when does it fluctuate, what are you running when it does it, also those various processes and how much they are taking don't matter, there is always one that takes most resources and what is that process called in you case? is it synapse? what os are you running

Zentake

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015

Yes its is at idle but it is fluctuating even when idle. Atm some svchost.exe are running at 15%~ CPU but I already did anti-virus scans and anti-malware scans and it still fluctuates. I mean there are like 6-10 processes that are each taking 5-18 %