FM: A Night Visist to the Natural History Museum

I seem to have hit a bit of a dead end with this mission. I discovered the
secret room under the sofa in the curator's office and the alcove behind the
bookshelf with his diary and a few goodies in it.

Trouble is, I can't find the entrance to the secret tunnels that he writes
about. I am guessing it is underneath the slab of wall in the middle of the
floor, because it makes a sound like metal if you jump on it but I have
searched high and low but cannot find a switch to open it.

I also can't find the key to the lab. There is a reference made to it in a
note in the curator's office saying it has been returned to its "hiding
place" but no clue as to where that might be.

Also, the metal door in the storeroom doesn't seem to be pickable. I'm
guessing this must be the lab door.

nightwalker

"Paul Harris" <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I seem to have hit a bit of a dead end with this mission. I discovered the
> secret room under the sofa in the curator's office and the alcove behind
the
> bookshelf with his diary and a few goodies in it.
>
> Trouble is, I can't find the entrance to the secret tunnels that he writes
> about. I am guessing it is underneath the slab of wall in the middle of
the
> floor, because it makes a sound like metal if you jump on it but I have
> searched high and low but cannot find a switch to open it.
>
> I also can't find the key to the lab. There is a reference made to it in a
> note in the curator's office saying it has been returned to its "hiding
> place" but no clue as to where that might be.
>
> Also, the metal door in the storeroom doesn't seem to be pickable. I'm
> guessing this must be the lab door.

You need to get into the lab to find the tunnels, I think. I'm a bit foggy
on this one because I only played it once quite awhile ago. The lab key is
SPOILER ALERT!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
under a crate. To move the crate, send the elevator back up and check the
edges of the depression it fits into for a small lever in a hole.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

Thanks!