FM2005 Unhappy players

Deleted member k

Why is that when you take charge of a new club, change the squad status
of certain players (1st team->squad rotation or indispensible->1st
team), they react unhappily and start to wish they'd never joined the club?

Thanks

Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:34:54 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:

> Why is that when you take charge of a new club, change the squad status
> of certain players (1st team->squad rotation or indispensible->1st
> team), they react unhappily and start to wish they'd never joined the
> club?
>
> Thanks

if a player was bought to be key player and you drop him to first teamer
or rotation, he feel angry for yr lack of professionalism
but if it is occurring on the wrong direction you need to patch yr game

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Deleted member k

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:34:54 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:
>
>> Why is that when you take charge of a new club, change the squad
>> status of certain players (1st team->squad rotation or
>> indispensible->1st team), they react unhappily and start to wish
>> they'd never joined the club?
>>
>> Thanks

> if a player was bought to be key player and you drop him to first
> teamer or rotation, he feel angry for yr lack of professionalism
> but if it is occurring on the wrong direction you need to patch yr game

This is as soon as I join a new club and take a look at each player
individually. I haven't brought any players. They become unhappy after a
few days and this obviously affects their performance on the field.

I haven't patched the game at all - I'll try that

Thanks

Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:46:22 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:34:54 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:
>>
>>> Why is that when you take charge of a new club, change the squad
>>> status of certain players (1st team->squad rotation or
>>> indispensible->1st team), they react unhappily and start to wish
>>> they'd never joined the club?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>> if a player was bought to be key player and you drop him to first
>> teamer or rotation, he feel angry for yr lack of professionalism
>> but if it is occurring on the wrong direction you need to patch yr game
>>

> This is as soon as I join a new club and take a look at each player
> individually. I haven't brought any players. They become unhappy after a
> few days and this obviously affects their performance on the field.
>
> I haven't patched the game at all - I'll try that
>
> Thanks

but they could be debutants, you should check it before changing status
don't forget you push yourself into a club that had a manager, and these
players could just be bought
or they are sensible lads, and you need to deal with, some after few days
forget and come back to normalty, some will reatin unh for life :)
--

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:46:22 +0000, K wrote:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:34:54 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:
>>
>>> Why is that when you take charge of a new club, change the squad
>>> status of certain players (1st team->squad rotation or
>>> indispensible->1st team), they react unhappily and start to wish
>>> they'd never joined the club?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>> if a player was bought to be key player and you drop him to first
>> teamer or rotation, he feel angry for yr lack of professionalism
>> but if it is occurring on the wrong direction you need to patch yr game
>>

> This is as soon as I join a new club and take a look at each player
> individually. I haven't brought any players. They become unhappy after a
> few days and this obviously affects their performance on the field.
>
> I haven't patched the game at all - I'll try that

It could be the fact that you have a low reputation when you first start.

--
- / - Daniel - / -