Folder goes missing!

vaishak297

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Hello everyone !

Yesterday, all of a sudden, a folder containing several movies vanished from my system. I tried using file recovery softwares, and recovered 6 movies only. Checked every other folder, to see if i had accidentally misplaced them. Then, i did the system restore. Well, I store the movies in folders, with the movie file (.mp4, .avi) and the subtitle file (.srt) in each of them. After the system restore, I got several movie folders back, but only with the subtitle files! I tried searching for the movies in the start menu. They appear, but when I try to open them, it's saying that it was changed or moved!

hytecgowthaman

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
If u r hear any grrrr or scratch sound in hdd.are do u have one of these problems :hanging many times,many files corrupted,files disappear,or (A old bomb virus affected u r system can cause these like problems) unknown file automatically created with lenthy name and big file size above partition(ex:if partition is 60gb a file with 70gb size in 60gb partition).
if any of the problems u r facing in hdd no way to cure that if it has warenty contact manufacturer for replace.if no warenty throw it away dont use that because the virus affect inserted pendrives and all devices to malfunction.
no antivirus should find it and win xp sp2 is instalable in that hdd.
Otherwise dont care about these problem.