David

Hi,
I would like to enable everyone on our network full control to all
files on our Fileserver but not permission to delete folders and
subfolders.

This is to allow them to work with all single files but prevent them
from accidentily deleting a whole folder that holds alot of
information.

Currently I am using the advanced file permissions window and set full
access to "files only" and all but the delete tickboxes for "This
folder and subfolders".

This works well but I can not create or rename a folder.

Any idea's are much appreciated.

Thanks!
Dave

From your description the user should be able to create folders but they
will not be able to rename them without the modify/delete permission unless
possibly the user is the owner of the folder. You could also try giving the
user/group read/list/execute/write permissions on the main security page and
then full control to files only in the special permissions page. Also check
to see if the user is in any group that has deny permissions for write or
create folders special permission. -- Steve