Folder Redirection in XP and 98

Hi!

I am new to Windows Server 2003 and im trying to figure out how to use
Folder Redirection for the users on my network. We have a mix of Windows
98SE and XP Pro client computers on the network but we are hoping to get rid
of the 98 in the future.

We want to redirect the "My Documents" folder to a shared folder on the
server and this is no problem for the XP clients but how can users access
their documents on the server when they log on to a Windows 98 computer?

// JJL

Anyone?