font diagramTTfritz

Could anyone help me in getting the file for font DiagramTTfritz? Thank
you in advance.

J.W.

well, the problem is that I do not have Fritz. Now does anyone know
there is a free version of chess font which is compatible with diagram
created with DiagramTTfritz?

SkyDiver

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2002

Doesn't it come on your Fritz CD?
--
.... ;o)

"FlyingDagger" <wujizi@gmail.com> skrev i melding
> well, the problem is that I do not have Fritz. Now does anyone know
> there is a free version of chess font which is compatible with diagram
> created with DiagramTTfritz?

You could try to install ChessBase Light found here:
http://www.chessbase.com/download/index.asp?cat=ChessBase+Light

There was a Fritz 6 demo which is newer than CB light, but it seems to have
vanish from the net.

I can't garanties that the fonts are in there but it's worth a try.

I guess you have some word-files etc, with this in use. Have you tried to
ask Chessbase for the font. I know Chess Assistant gives out their fonts so
thei can be used in web-pages etc.

Odd Gunnar

"Odd Gunnar Malin" <malin@online.no> skrev i melding
> "FlyingDagger" <wujizi@gmail.com> skrev i melding
> > well, the problem is that I do not have Fritz. Now does anyone know
> > there is a free version of chess font which is compatible with diagram
> > created with DiagramTTfritz?
> >

> You could try to install ChessBase Light found here:
> http://www.chessbase.com/download/index.asp?cat=ChessBase+Light
>
> There was a Fritz 6 demo which is newer than CB light, but it seems to
have
> vanish from the net.
>
> I can't garanties that the fonts are in there but it's worth a try.
>
> I guess you have some word-files etc, with this in use. Have you tried to
> ask Chessbase for the font. I know Chess Assistant gives out their fonts
so
> thei can be used in web-pages etc.
>
> Odd Gunnar

Another try is to install the the playchess client found at:
http://www.playchess.com/

On the PC I'm using now does only have CB ligth and playchess client, and i
see the font here.

Odd Gunnar