Font Size in Help

How can I change the font size in help? It's particularly bad in Word's
taskpane, but I have the same problem in the other tools.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I had exactly the same problem, and I'm using 1600X1200 screen res so the
Word help pane is tiny!!!

Here's the solution I created...

copy the following text into notepad, edit it for your preference then save
it out as "whateveryoulike.css" (no quotes and change the name..doh!)...

---------------8<----------------

body { color: #000000; font-family: "arial black"; font-size: 16pt;
background: #ffffff }
html { color: #000000; font-family: "arial black"; font-size: 16pt;
background: #ffffff }
P { color: #000000; font-family: "arial black"; font-size: 10pt;
background: #ffffff }

Then go to START>CONTROL PANEL>INTERNET OPTIONS. Click on the
"Accessibility" button in the bottom right then on the next page click the
"Format documents using my style sheet" checkbox and then use the "Browse"
button to navigate to wherever you saved out the css file.

Click OK and you're all set;)

Andy