Font Size on Web Pages

Karen

Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto any web
site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to read, not to
mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4 due to size.
This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other fonts have stayed
that same size. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Karen wrote:
> Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto
> any web site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to
> read, not to mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4
> due to size. This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other
> fonts have stayed that same size. Does anyone know how to correct
> this?

In Internet Explorer, select the View/Text Size from the Toolbar. Click a
smaller size in the flyout menu.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

You can change the font size by holding down CTRL and scrolling the mouse
scroll wheel. This may have happened without you realizing it.

"Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto any web
> site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to read, not to
> mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4 due to size.
> This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other fonts have stayed
> that same size. Does anyone know how to correct this?

"Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto any web
> site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to read, not to
> mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4 due to size.
> This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other fonts have stayed
> that same size. Does anyone know how to correct this?

If other suggestions fail, in IE, go to Tools>Internet options..>General
tab>Accessibility... button (lower-right). Uncheck any items that are
marked. OK, then Apply and OK to close.

Malv

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> You can change the font size by holding down CTRL and scrolling the mouse
> scroll wheel. This may have happened without you realizing it.
>
> "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto any web
> > site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to read, not to
> > mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4 due to size.
> > This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other fonts have stayed
> > that same size. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Colin,
Your advice made it easy to solve my problem with my web sites front. They
had gotten smaller and I couldn't figure out why. Tried your advice and walla
their back to way I want. Thank you.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> You can change the font size by holding down CTRL and scrolling the mouse
> scroll wheel. This may have happened without you realizing it.
>
> "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Not sure what is going on. The past 3 or 4 days whenever I go onto any web
> > site the font is very large and makes the web page hard to read, not to
> > mention that what use to be on one page is now on 3 or 4 due to size.
> > This onyl happens when I go onto web pages. All other fonts have stayed
> > that same size. Does anyone know how to correct this?

You're welcome.