Fonts In XP

New to XP coming from W2k. What is the best way of handling fonts in ths
system. OT TT and PS.

TIA

LTG

"LTG" <sirspee599@earthlink.net> wrote in message
| New to XP coming from W2k. What is the best way of handling fonts in ths
| system. OT TT and PS.
|
| TIA
|
| LTG

What was the best way in 2K? I store mine in the Fonts folder, then choose
what I want to use when I want to use it. Doesn't everyone?

"Raymond J. Johnson Jr." <RayJay@nospam.org> wrote in message

> "LTG" <sirspee599@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> | New to XP coming from W2k. What is the best way of handling fonts in ths
> | system. OT TT and PS.
> |
> | TIA
> |
> | LTG
> |

> What was the best way in 2K? I store mine in the Fonts folder, then choose
> what I want to use when I want to use it. Doesn't everyone?

Well yeah... that's the obvious. But with many hundreds, I've always used
ATM deluxe in W2k to turn them off and on so I don't need to scroll through
the entire library of fonts in the applications.

I notice when I moved some fonts to the new system, about 1/2 of them got
magically installed into the font folder with out me actually moving them
there. The others didn't so I thought perhaps XP did some things with fonts
that 2k didn't.

LTG

TRENDING THREADS