[SOLVED] For 285 USD, is this good pc?

darkam94

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2015
Hello its me again,

Someone offer me this pc for 285 usd. is this good for the price?

• Ryzen 5 3500 @ 6Cores
  • Aorus B550M Elite
  • Crucial Ballistix 16gb DDR4
  • Nvme SSD Kingston 500GB
  • HDD 500GB WD
  • Cougar Psu 550w bronze
  • Ajazz mech keyboard
  • 1st player black case
  • USB Wifi 300Mbps
Base on my research seem a really good deal but i wanna know other opinion before i go for it

**Edit

Now i understand why people keep telling me the gpu is missing... it doesn't have igpu.

I will pair it with my 1080 ti

**Edit 2

Most component have receipt and warranty. Build on march 2022

Last edited:
Solution
It's a competitive price, so long as you're assuming that you'll never use that PSU, which is not good quality.

I'd also want to see proof of life of the PC. Especially given the PSU choice; when someone cuts corners one important place, it makes me wonder what else is lurking.

DSzymborski

Titan
It's a competitive price, so long as you're assuming that you'll never use that PSU, which is not good quality.

I'd also want to see proof of life of the PC. Especially given the PSU choice; when someone cuts corners one important place, it makes me wonder what else is lurking.

Reactions: darkam94
Solution

darkam94

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2015

I have that worry too. He sent me picture with rx6500 XT in it. But the GPU for 125 USD more which I don't want.

Also I should mention in the post. He build on march with most component which have receipt and warranty.

darkam94

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2015
Most warranties are not transferable.
The only PC parts maker that will transfer warranty is EVGA.
So make sure it works properly before buying and replace the power supply ASAP. No gaming until then.

In my country, as long the part is under warranty in their system. Anyone who own the hardware can claim the warranty. My 1080 ti have been sent to RMA before. Don't even have receipts. They just check the serial number on card and they accept it lmao.

Since when PC part is warranty by person. As I know, it by the part itself ?

Any yes, I will change the PSU with other. I will run benchmark when I test the Pc.

TRENDING THREADS