For Sale - Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card $100 (Shipping Included) (Used) (Best Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftleeo

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2014
33tjghf.jpg

I am looking to sell my Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 1GB video card. It is used, but works perfectly (am using it as I type this). It's a great mid-end card for moderate gaming (you get decent fps with the popular games, but if you lower settings you can get 60+) and I've had no trouble with it. The only reason I am selling it is to put some money toward a better card as my gaming requires a more powerful GPU. I do NOT have the original box (atleast I cannot find it). However, I will ship it in an anti-static bag with the driver CD it comes with padding and insurance. I will cover shipping for USPS Priority Mail (between one and three days) as well as the insurance. If you want a different shipping option, I will cover up to $20 of the cost and you pay the difference. I'm looking for $100, but the price is negotiable so feel free to share your offer with me.

As a bonus I will also include a product code for Acronis True Image HD (http://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/pc-backup/). It is not factored into the price; I got it with my Crucial MX100 512GB and I simply do not need it so it is really free with purchase of the card. If you do not want it, let me know. Otherwise, it will be shipped alongside the video card.

I'm only looking to sell to U.S. Residents, so please do not inquire for international.

swiftleeo

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2014

That's great. I'm glad for you (No pun intended). If you're interested in purchasing the card, I'm also accepting offers, so don't hesitate to share it!

swiftleeo

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2014

I can go for $75 if you're still interested. I already got a Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 so no need for another card. Thanks for the offer though. So I can do 75 if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.