[FOR SALE] Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Infection - $45 shipped from NYC (domestic) - LIKE NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

booseek

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
UPDATE 12/6/13: One mouse left for sale.

I have a Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Infection mouse for sale for a flat $45. PayPal only. I will ship via UPS a day or two after payment clears.

It is about six months old and in like-new condition. The mouse comes with everything, as pictured. All of the weights are already installed in the mouse. Comes with a weight storage case in case you need to remove some and store them.

I have had no driver issues, etc. on Windows 7 Pro x64. Make sure to use the R.A.T. Infection drivers, not the R.A.T. 7 drivers, as it is an updated version of the original R.A.T. 7.

NOTE: The mouse has a very sensitive sensor. If dust gets caught in it, it may get stuck along the x or y-axis for a few seconds. I have a dusty computer room and this behavior may happen once every 6-8 hours of continuous use or so. Waiting about 2-3 seconds or blowing on the sensor immediately resolves it.

Please PM me if interested.

k3cz.jpg

m2b7.jpg

wunr.jpg

qk3v.jpg

booseek

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
Hi. I received your PM, actually. Is it working for you now?

The mice are in like-new condition, as described, with all of the parts and packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.