Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Its a sun axi server, the specs are
440mhz red saphire ultra sparc 2i with 2mb cache an extra proc same make model both new
1 gig 4x256 PNY Platnum pc 133 cas 2 sdram
2 10 gig seagate scsi harddrives ultra 160
geforce 2 mx400 64mb ram pci
56x acer cdrom
maxtor ata100 ide card
2 floppy's
1 colerado 250 mb tape drive
sun micro panther axi mobo
6 5.25 bays 6 3.5 bay server case
running mandrake sparc linux 7.1
motherboard has built in lan and dual channel scsi and supports 4 floppy type drives runs apps like a dream. just got put together and my company backed out of buying it from me so im stuck with it. It cost to $10,574 to build, but i will sell sell cheaper.

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I for some reason am not being taken seriosly. If you would like pictures of it running apps at my house. msg me if you need proof. Maybe i should have asked for more?

I've done so much,for so long,with so little,I'm now qualified to do anything,with nothing,forever!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It's not that I don't think you have one, it's just that, no matter how good the price is, it exceeds my budget. I would love to have one, but could never afford it. Even $2k is 4 times as much as my car cost!

Cast not thine pearls before the swine

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
lol sorry 2 hours sleep makes me jumpy. i wish i could afford to sell it cheaper. although i would trade for just about anything worth the same.i live in a small town and its hard to find anyone who would be intertested.

I've done so much,for so long,with so little,I'm now qualified to do anything,with nothing,forever!

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
What are the specs on the refurbs. Those my company buys alot of. My sales department needs 4 or 5 pc's right now and my supplier just went out of buisness yesterday.(What a waste.) If not I could give them to my family. Also I would pay shipping to you and for you to ship them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.