Question For the 4th time I am asking about my computer turning off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2019
This is the 4th time I have asked this question, for certain games my computer randomly reboots no matter the requirements and it is completely random.

I can run Rust at max settings while recording and talking to my friends for hours on end but once I play a game of valorant or load up cities: skylines my computer reboots

I have tried stress testing my cpu and gpu and it runs perfectly fine for hours, I have reinstalled the games, reinstalled windows, and thoroughly cleaned my pc.

It is not a temp issue and I cannot pinpoint the issue.

Specs:
I5-9600k
AMD Rx 580 8gb
2x8gb 3000mhz
some amount of intel optane memory
a single fan water cooler
z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming 2.0
1 tb HDD 7200 rpm
600w EVGA 80+

kanewolf

Titan
This is the 4th time I have asked this question, for certain games my computer randomly reboots no matter the requirements and it is completely random.

I can run Rust at max settings while recording and talking to my friends for hours on end but once I play a game of valorant or load up cities: skylines my computer reboots

I have tried stress testing my cpu and gpu and it runs perfectly fine for hours, I have reinstalled the games, reinstalled windows, and thoroughly cleaned my pc.

It is not a temp issue and I cannot pinpoint the issue.

Specs:
I5-9600k
AMD Rx 580 8gb
2x8gb 3000mhz
some amount of intel optane memory
a single fan water cooler
z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming 2.0
1 tb HDD 7200 rpm
600w EVGA 80+
And by the rules of this board this post should be deleted. You marked one of your previous threads as solved. The second thread ALSO suggested power supply. BUT it looks like you still have the same power supply. Give me a good reason to not close this thread....

Please don't create multiple threads for the same topic. I read your other threads, one of which shows as solved and the other one it was suggested that the power supply might be to blame but you never offered the model, the EXACT model, despite being asked for it. If you can't provide the requested information when you ask for help, then people can't help. It's really as simple as that. Closing this thread. You already have an existing thread, I'd suggest you use that and that you start by figuring out what the EXACT model of your power supply is and posting it, like you were asked originally.

We're not going to just keep making threads hoping for some magic bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.