[SOLVED] for the future of my pc

Shelton_04

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
So obviously Christmas is still quite far away but i'm just wanting to know what somebody would recommend me to upgrade next for the best possible PC.
My specs are: Gtx 1060, Ryzen 2200g, 16gb ram, Asus prime a320m-k
Im looking at about $600 to upgrade my PC and would be very happy if you could find a good match with this amount of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
So obviously Christmas is still quite far away but i'm just wanting to know what somebody would recommend me to upgrade next for the best possible PC.
Im looking at about $600 to upgrade my PC and would be very happy if you could find a good match with this amount of money.
Well, memory you already have so you could think about Ryzen 3600, it should work with your MB after a BIOS update but not to it's full potential so good B450 MB would be better with it. There are some MBs like that for about $100. Prices are bound to drop around that time so you could think about upgrading GPU with rest of your money (after selling the old one)
Well, memory you already have so you could think about Ryzen 3600, it should work with your MB after a BIOS update but not to it's full potential so good B450 MB would be better with it. There are some MBs like that for about $100. Prices are bound to drop around that time so you could think about upgrading GPU with rest of your money (after selling the old one)

Solution