For those who has monitor flickering issue.

tedwu

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
Please no reply is needed. This post is ment to be an information not a question.
As I find myself during various times. Dispite the make of the monitor it will flicker every once in a while. I am not talking about a momentary flickering. It's the one where the screen goes dark everytime you click something or just simply hover your mouse. After hard research I found nothing. Hardwares and softwares are all fine and connection is a go too (done through DVI port).
Solution:
This is simply the problem caused by too much heat and or dust. For my case mostly heat. So to fix it you simply have to unplug your DVI/HD port (pending on your monitor connection). Then simply give it few blow of air (compressed cans or just blow with your mouth) off you go again.
Reasons for the cause?
I am sorry Im not credible nor knowledgible enough to give an answer why especially heat can block the signal for DVI/HD port to monitor.
Alternative solution:
Keep your graphic card cool especially if you do a lot of graphic works and play intensive games like myself. Recomanded get a liquid cool for your high end graphic card if you can.