[SOLVED] Force mp510

ibubu16

Reputable
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys once again,

i’m not too sure where to post this thread so If its in the wrong section let me know,

so my setup is as follows,

Rog maximus hero x
16gb 3600mhz ram
Force mp510 for os
Tb ssd for storage
Gtx1070 ( although that probably does not matter )
Anyway, i see everyones PC boot up crazyfast and mine just won’t in task manager ( last bios time is like 17sec ) i was getting better times with a normal sata ssd,

i went into bios and changed all the fast boot options on, I turned wverything off that I don’t need like the Asus logo etc etc, I only have like 3 devices + monitor plugged in and I’be read somewhere that this might affect performance and speed but even with just the monitor its Still the same soo I call bs.

And to be completely honest from where the bios is one the windows bootup is instant,

but the whole process from when I press the button to spaść screen is like 20+ seconds, can I lower that in any way ?

i have the latest bios installed, my ssd’s are not overloaded with crap ( quite a fresh install ), fast boot is on, kogos are turned off, the post is set at 1sec. Nvme drive is in the correct slots and speeds are @ x4 I dont think I’be done anything else

Hey guys once again,

i’m not too sure where to post this thread so If its in the wrong section let me know,

so my setup is as follows,

Rog maximus hero x
16gb 3600mhz ram
Force mp510 for os
Tb ssd for storage
Gtx1070 ( although that probably does not matter )
Anyway, i see everyones PC boot up crazyfast and mine just won’t in task manager ( last bios time is like 17sec ) i was getting better times with a normal sata ssd,

i went into bios and changed all the fast boot options on, I turned wverything off that I don’t need like the Asus logo etc etc, I only have like 3 devices + monitor plugged in and I’be read somewhere that this might affect performance and speed but even with just the monitor its Still the same soo I call bs.

And to be completely honest from where the bios is one the windows bootup is instant,

but the whole process from when I press the button to spaść screen is like 20+ seconds, can I lower that in any way ?

i have the latest bios installed, my ssd’s are not overloaded with crap ( quite a fresh install ), fast boot is on, kogos are turned off, the post is set at 1sec. Nvme drive is in the correct slots and speeds are @ x4 I dont think I’be done anything else
Put 'last bios time' into google.....see if something helps.

USAFRet

Titan
Solution