Force upgrade to windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeNet

Reputable
Aug 2, 2015
Hey, i reserved my upgrade to windows 10 but it hasn't downloaded yet. I do have the Get Windows 10 notification working, but it said i will be notified when windows 10 is ready. Is it possible to force the upgrade? I know i can download the iso from windows insider, but i want to be able to go back to windows 10 with my settings in case i don't like it.

Solution
You can begin the upgrade process manually by using Microsoft's provided Media Creation Tool. A quick Google search will lead you to it. Whether you perform the upgrade manually or through the notification icon, you will be able to revert back to your previous Windows version within a 30-day time frame--although some users have reported issues with their system following a downgrade.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
You can begin the upgrade process manually by using Microsoft's provided Media Creation Tool. A quick Google search will lead you to it. Whether you perform the upgrade manually or through the notification icon, you will be able to revert back to your previous Windows version within a 30-day time frame--although some users have reported issues with their system following a downgrade.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.