Forcing Windows2000Pro to name SCSI HD C:

I know this can be done and results in the EIDE drive
being listed as new volume after all CD/W/RW being
assigned D:, E: .... then EIDE HD (F:)

Any details?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"David Marchand" wrote:
|I know this can be done and results in the EIDE drive
| being listed as new volume after all CD/W/RW being
| assigned D:, E: .... then EIDE HD (F:)

No that's what I'm trying to find out (how to accomplish
this). This is one reason I feel shafted by Microsoft and
their big packaged with software monopoly. "One size
doesn't fit all Billie G."

newsgroup.
>Microsoft Certified Professional
>Microsoft MVP [Windows]
>http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

>"David Marchand" wrote:
>|I know this can be done and results in the EIDE drive
>| being listed as new volume after all CD/W/RW being
>| assigned D:, E: .... then EIDE HD (F:)
>

>.

OK ....well whatever this means no one knows.