Forgive me if I am repeating something

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?

Dy
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:38:39 +0000 (UTC), "Dynamic Forward"
<30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote:

>I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
>likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
>
>Dy
>
first ive heard of it.

where was the email from?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
 

Baggers

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2005
8
0
18,510
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
news:f2i9211kocji39e3gkcn3df581p6oddtkm@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:38:39 +0000 (UTC), "Dynamic Forward"
> <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote:
>
> >I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th.
How
> >likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
> >
>
> first ive heard of it.
>
> where was the email from?

ChampionshipManager@xmr3.com

They are trying to plug the online game too.
For my sins I spent five minutes looking at it until I realised I had played
better for less.

Baggers
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Dynamic Forward wrote:
> I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
> likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
>
> Dy
>
>

Buy what?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Chris F wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:38:39 +0000 (UTC), "Dynamic Forward"
> <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote:
>
>
>>I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
>>likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
>>
>>Dy
>>
>
> first ive heard of it.
>
> where was the email from?
Says so on ToTheGame aswell.. www.tothegame.com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

>> where was the email from?
> Says so on ToTheGame aswell.. www.tothegame.com

CM5 PC Release Date &
Championship Manager Online Now Live
After much anticipation and expectation, we're delighted to announce
that the latest version of the world's number one selling football
management simulation, Championship Manager 5 for PC, will be
in-store on Friday 18th March. Pre-order now

Championship Manager 5 is the most realistic and engaging version
ever, using a completely new code-base which offers major advances in the
match engine, tactics and training. CM5 will deliver the same accuracy and
detail as before, yet with much faster loading and gameplay.

PS2 and Xbox versions will follow later this Spring.

We're also thrilled to announce that
Championship Manager Online is now fully LIVE
and operational!

Simply click here or go to www.cm-online.com to sign up.

CM-Online is offered on a subscription basis with the following price
bands:

1 Month £3.99
3 Months £9.99
6 Months £18.99
12 Months £34.99

CM-Online is about competition. For the first time prove just how good
you are as a manager. Facing the same constraints as in reality, success is
down to how you interact and negotiate with other human managers:

a.. For the first time take the total Championship Manager
experience online
b.. Play head-to-head with other real-life managers
c.. Experience absolute realism with only one occurrence of each
team / player per 'world'
d.. Challenge your mates and their teams in "Buddy Leagues"
e.. Build your reputation and career to ultimately manage the
biggest clubs in Europe
Are you ready to take up the challenge?

Yours
The Championship Manager Team



Championship Manager 5 developed by Beautiful Game Studios.
The Championship Manager logo CM-Online, Eidos logo
and the Beautiful Game Studios logo are trademarks of Eidos.
CM-Online developed by Jadestone Group. Jadestone logo trademark of
Jadestone Group
All Rights Reserved. © Eidos Limited, 2005
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote in message news:<4224cbf9$1@news.broadpark.no>...
> Dynamic Forward wrote:
> > I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
> > likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
> >
> > Dy
> >
> >
>
> Buy what?

Oh really...come on.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Mescalito wrote:
> Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote in message news:<4224cbf9$1@news.broadpark.no>...
>
>>Dynamic Forward wrote:
>>
>>>I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
>>>likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
>>>
>>>Dy
>>>
>>>
>>
>>Buy what?
>
>
> Oh really...come on.

Oh really...why would I want to buy "football manager light" when I got
this one?+ Oh wait, maybe cm doesn`t need tons of patches... I`ll wait
and see, and if I get feedback from people telling me it`s fast and
without a ton of bugs, I`ll get it.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com> wrote in message news:<4225de17$1@news.broadpark.no>...
> Mescalito wrote:
> > Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote in message news:<4224cbf9$1@news.broadpark.no>...
> >
> >>Dynamic Forward wrote:
> >>
> >>>I just got an email through saying the release date of CM5 is the 18th. How
> >>>likely do you think this is? How many people here are going to buy it?
> >>>
> >>>Dy
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>Buy what?
> >
> >
> > Oh really...come on.
>
> Oh really...why would I want to buy "football manager light" when I got
> this one?+ Oh wait, maybe cm doesn`t need tons of patches... I`ll wait
> and see, and if I get feedback from people telling me it`s fast and
> without a ton of bugs, I`ll get it.

Ner dont bother mate, we all know its gonna be shite. Come on, we
just do. Bittorrent it if you must, and then wipe it from your hard
drive sharpish.