Forgot windows 7 password

amskhan

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
Hello, a year ago or so i changed the password on my industrial antec machine. Now i don't remember the password. Im having some problems, because i can't boot from a live cd or even check the bios to boot from another device(usb or cd). is there any other way you can think of to get into it?, the machine is packed fairly tight on the inside, making it so that if i install a cd reader it would have to stay temporary, but then i wouldn't know if the system has the drivers to even read the cd. Any help to bipass the windows 7 login screen temporarily or even make another account. I would really like to not have to reinstall windows, any help offered will be appreciated

it needs to be most likely a DVD drive to read the Windows7 CD/DVD, and the DVD drive would not require any additional drivers.

Does the machine have a Boot Menu? Try F8, F9, F10, or F12 (depending on the motherboard) when you first boot up the computer

for the BIOS try Esc, Del, F2, or F10 (depending on the motherboard)

amskhan

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
i tried the usual F8, but the thing is it boots straight into windows 7, and doesnt display anything until windows 7 is running. I think antec may have disabled the bios. But last time i tried F8, F9 and F10, ill try F12 tomorrow. Since it is an industrial computer i guess they didn't want it to have a different os. Is it possible to run a command if i can get into safe mode, to make a new admin account?