Fortnite Battle Royale Freezes Whole Computer

May 31, 2018
Everytime I try to click the "Fortnite Battle Royale" Button on the startup screen, freezes to the point where I cannot move my cursor and everything is frozen, I tried alt-tabbing, ctrl-alt-del, and pressing the win key. Yesterday, when I tried clicking the Fortnite Battle Royale Icon, it just crashed me and had the error, "UE4-FortniteGame-Athena", which I couldn't get the fix to. I have tried uninstalling Epic Games (And Fortnite) and clearing everything that had to do with Epic Games. To no avail, today it just freezes completely to the point where i have to hold down the power button key to turn it off so I can use it again. Here are my specs:

CPU: i3-8100
CPU Cooler: Stock
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3gb (OC Manually via MSI Afterburner)
MOBO: Gigabyte B360M DS3H
HDD + SSD: Seagate FireCuda 3.5" Internal Drive
PSU: MasterWatt Lite 500 (500W)
RAM: HyperX Fury (1x8)
Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

I'll be glad to reply and respond to any other questions, thank you for your time.

Aug 6, 2018
Hey mate I have the exact same issue.. ive tried res-installing the game multiple times, tried updating all my drivers.. and a couple other so called online solutions.. however still not working. Have you resolved the issue ?

May 31, 2018

It just stopped, I'm unsure why because I have forgot how it stopped, I'm very sorry. :(