Question Fortnite Freezing and i cannot do anything but emergency shutdown.

Feb 26, 2019
Hello, I play fortnite and up and till now i have had no problems with it but recently my game keeps freezing and i cannot do anything about it but emergency shutdown. When this happens the only thing i can see is the time when i froze and all i can hear is my teammate talking, no gamesound, just my gamechat. Now i have tried to fix this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling fortnite but nothing seems to help. What I'm frightened about is it seems to be happening for frequently and i havent added anything to the game nor do i have anything running in the background. There shouldnt be a problem with the pc itself as it has no problem running fortnite as i get about 120 fps on average and 190 when im standing still.
Does anyone know what i happening?
I play on stretched res (1440 x 1080) and i use the method of changing the monitor setting using nvidia and running the game in windowed fullscreen mode.
If anyone can help please send me a comment.

May 10, 2019
Dude did you fix it?? I have the exact same problem on a laptop i5 8250u, 8gb ram 2400mhz, uhd 620 and it was working fine before but after season 8 it started happening and idk what to do. If anybody knows how to fix it contact my discord pls is : Elias#6216