Fortnite Freezing Randomly

Jul 19, 2018
First of all, I wanna say I am not English , so, sorry for my mistakes.

I have been playing Fortnite for a while now, on the Xbox One , and recently I wanted to move to PC, since I was playing on PC since forever. I know I don't have the BEST build, and I know it's pretty bad, but I can play Fortnite in 60 fps, but my game keeps freezing randomly, it can freeze anytime in the match, and it always stays frozen from 3 to 8 seconds. I got in a game with the game in Windowed mode and on my right side of the monitor , I had open task manager, to see my temperatures, and they never got up to more than 70%. Still I don't know what is causing the freezing. I have also opened Resource Monitor to see if any errors happen there, still, no result.I made a post on the Epic Games Forum, but no one replied there, so I came here to make a post.
I play on a laptop, so , here are my components, I know they are bad, but I saw people with far better builds than mine that still encounter this freezing problem.

Intel Celeron 1007U
GT 710M
4GB of RAM (but I always have 1 more GB free , even with Fortnite open)

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing the source of where you can compare other folks' stutters/freezes? If the freezes are happening on other system's it's possible that the issue is owed due to the coding of the game or the ping on your network/ISP.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? FYI, I wouldn't game on that laptop if I were you. Here are the minimum system requirements for Fortnite.