Question Fortnite hacking

jake88

Honorable
Jan 3, 2015
Hello around 12 months ago I was stupid enuff to follow a clan/guild mate into he's hackwebsite.long story short I got done,I've come to realize I really like fortnite more then the new COD and BF.my question is what measures done need to take to get me back online?I'm willing to buy a new ssd etc I like this game...yes I know I'm an idiot for even trying to cheat.

Ralston18

Titan
I think the only way to get that question answered is to contact Fortnite and ask directly. Their ban may have been limited - first offense perhaps....?

Doing anything else may be taken as another offense and you would be permanently banned.

jake88

Honorable
Jan 3, 2015
Mate i got caught cheating,fornite dont have leneacy on cheating.what i wanna know if i replace my ssd and what other compenants i need to replace to play rhe game again.👍

animefan8910

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
If I only I could ask fortnite lol...
You would have to move before then and they could still find you Because they ban you though you static IP address. In my opinion you cheat at the game you dug your own grave. You should have known this, yet you did it anyway. Sorry I have no remorse for people who ruin games and others enjoyment. Stay banned for all I care. There is a reason you are perma banned take this as a lesson.