[SOLVED] Fortnite with nvidia GeForce

ryann39

Reputable
Nov 19, 2017
Hello,
i saw this one thing where someone got really good frames and FPS on a really bad laptop or pc, and they used nvidia GeForce. Apparently it like streams off of another device, And they get really good frames. Is this true and does it work or is it worth it? I have a gaming pc but my frames have been bad lately and i was looking for ways to increase my FPS because my frames have been bad lately.

Please let me know,
thanks

Solution
Hello,
i saw this one thing where someone got really good frames and FPS on a really bad laptop or pc, and they used nvidia GeForce. Apparently it like streams off of another device, And they get really good frames. Is this true and does it work or is it worth it? I have a gaming pc but my frames have been bad lately and i was looking for ways to increase my FPS because my frames have been bad lately.

Please let me know,
thanks
GeForce is just a brand of GPU? Do you mean the subscription service GeForce Now? Because for a start a lot of games have been pulled and it depends on your internet. There’s extra latency even with good internet. They did do a free tier though dunno if that’s still going.
Hello,

Please let me know,
thanks
GeForce is just a brand of GPU? Do you mean the subscription service GeForce Now? Because for a start a lot of games have been pulled and it depends on your internet. There’s extra latency even with good internet. They did do a free tier though dunno if that’s still going.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS