forum bugs & bbcode support

to mods or whom it may be concerned:

a few things to look into...

using the most recent chrome browser when trying to hot-swap forum sections with the drop down box at the bottom of the screen it always results in a 404 error.

there is a bug with the forum code list command which creates additional bullets without text beside them.

there is a bug with using text color commands outside of list tags resulting in a duplication of bullets but no text beside them. this is also true when placing color tags just inside the list tag

link colors are also not modifyable even with color tags. almost a non-issue but thought i'd list it.

there is definitely need to implement more standard bbcode to this forum. image resize, indent and the ability to change link color.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
When you say "hot-swap forum sections with the drop-down" - what drop-down are you talking about? Are you viewing the forum using the regular page, or the Chrome plugin?

As for the bbcode items, we're slating a review of bbcode forum integration here in a bit, and I'll pass this along to the devs for reference. :)

i view the website using the chrome browser using the website not a plugin.

by drop down i mean the one under

tom's hardware>forum>forum feedback>forum bugs & bbcode support
Go to: [Applications ][V] [ok]

the quick list of spots you select and click ok to travel to. it used to work in ie pre-update i'm just letting you know every time i tried (about 4x now) it doesnt work.

TRENDING THREADS