Forum Text Over Written

kenr77

Distinguished
May 22, 2007
Forum Problem..

When I do a Search With Google links to Tom's Hardware Pages show Text that is Over Written with Other Text. Using IE 11 Do not think this Happens With Edge Browser. Today I looked up My Very old Login to Tom's Hdw and Logged in. After Logging in the Over Written Text Goes Away. Why is this.??? I've been thinking that Maybe I was Missing a Required Add On or Something, but this must Not Be True...Having to Login every time I follow a Link is a Pain.

Please Reply,
Thanks Kenr77

Solution
please note that i have edited your post with a re-uploaded version of the image after editing out your first and last name from the mail tab for your protection.

i normally use chrome and the forums appear fine but on ie i get what looks like the .co.uk site with red thats buggy. i could not recreate your issue but certainly something is up.

paid site staff routinely checks this forum for issues so one of them should be along to reply. if you do not get a reply within a day or so i can forward it along to those concerned on your behalf. thanks.

kenr77

Distinguished
May 22, 2007
Yes, I can Try.. This is the URL http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/253057-28-power-consumption-monitoring?5859cbfc04d81=reload

I did an Alt + PrtScrn and Pasted into MS Paint... Saved as a .bmp File ... Need to Figure Out How to Attach File..??
Here is Link to tinypic.com link to Screen Shot Image...
2m2tgdw.jpg

please note that i have edited your post with a re-uploaded version of the image after editing out your first and last name from the mail tab for your protection.

i normally use chrome and the forums appear fine but on ie i get what looks like the .co.uk site with red thats buggy. i could not recreate your issue but certainly something is up.

paid site staff routinely checks this forum for issues so one of them should be along to reply. if you do not get a reply within a day or so i can forward it along to those concerned on your behalf. thanks.

Solution

kenr77

Distinguished
May 22, 2007
Thx, ssddx and Titillating

Not That Bug of a Deal, but it is Kind of a Pain. Thanks Again to saddx for editing my Post I had no Idea I had put my Last Name in that Post. I have Changed my Mail Profile so that Doesn't happen again because of my Profile..