Jun 25, 2018
I have a problem with horizon 4 when I start the game I have the sound until the senna screen and after that I have no sound in game on my speakers that is but when I switch to my monitor speakers the sound is there for some odd reason anyone knows the reason and fix for this thanks. PS the speakers work with youtube and other games only this one doesnt want to work and also the speakers worked with forza horizon 4 about 2 months ago when I last played the game.

Suiton20

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2015
Unplug all speakers except the main set. Disable the sound drivers. Reset. Reenable the sound drivers. Open the game. If it doesn’t work, use the repair function for forza 4. I think Windows store has one. Don’t remember

Jun 25, 2018
I only have 1 pair of speakers plugged in I tried unplugging them, reseting them, turning them on and off nothing works I disabled the drivers but that didnt help.

Last edited:

ThatMouse

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2014
I have the same issue. There is sound during the intro, but nothing when you begin driving. A few people on the forums are having the issue too with no good solution. I'm not going to mess with my drivers since everything else works perfectly and my Realtek audio is very picky.