[SOLVED] Forza Horizon 4 refuses to use my R9 Fury but instead uses my GT1030

Nov 3, 2019
Hey friends,
I just did a fresh install of windows when my 1070ti died on me and i went back to my Fury and i was installing some games back and went to play a couple everything fine so far except for forza horizon 4 no matter what i do it will only use my GT 1030 which is not hooked up to my main display that the game is playing on it still somehow is rending it onmy main display and only getting 16 FPS on Very Low 1080p even though i know my fury can do at least 70 FPS on Ultra on my 2560x1080 monitor ive gone through the windows graphics settings and tried to force the fury as the main card but that didn't work either any help would be much appreciated

Solution
Technically the Fury should be able to handle multiple displays. This only leads me to think you're using the GT 1030 because the monitors you're using don't have the ports to use with the Fury.

But if you must, I would still suggest uninstalling the GT 1030 first. Let the Fury become the main graphics card, then install the GT 1030 to see if the system works that way. Not sure if you'd need to go into BIOS again afterwards though to check if there are options for it though.
Technically the Fury should be able to handle multiple displays. This only leads me to think you're using the GT 1030 because the monitors you're using don't have the ports to use with the Fury.

But if you must, I would still suggest uninstalling the GT 1030 first. Let the Fury become the main graphics card, then install the GT 1030 to see if the system works that way. Not sure if you'd need to go into BIOS again afterwards though to check if there are options for it though.

Solution