found.000 folder?

I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Delete them as they are basically useless.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
>I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Hi

Yes, they can be deleted. I've never been able to extract any useful data
from any of them before.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
>I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

JM7 wrote:

> I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Yes

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User