[SOLVED] Found a Green iMac G3

thomas4204

Reputable
Dec 24, 2018
Hey I found a green iMac G3 for $75 and I’m tempted to buy it, is this rare or a waste of money?he said it’s green but looks blue in the picture

Solution
Not sure I’m just curious if it was rare or worth buying

They are rare in the sense that not a lot of people keep them around, so those things in someone's house in working order are certainly rare. If they are worth anything as a collectible, that is up to you to decide if you want it. $75 on a thing to sit around, people spend that much on all sorts of "collectibles" or decorations so up to you to spend that money. If you want to re-sell it, do some searches on ebay for sold items and see if you can sell it for more.

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure (full disclosure) about "green" vs "blue" and any associated value due to rarity.

But I will ask who is "he" and where is "he"? Any warranties or return policy?

What picture? Take a screenshot and post here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

Someone may be able to provide more specific comments thereafter.

It's called turquoise ... (you peasants)
Those where extremely popular around the turn of the millennium so a lot of them where made but they are still pretty popular and fun to play with, if it works and has all the proprietary cords, mouse and keyboard, it's a good deal.

Not sure I’m just curious if it was rare or worth buying

They are rare in the sense that not a lot of people keep them around, so those things in someone's house in working order are certainly rare. If they are worth anything as a collectible, that is up to you to decide if you want it. $75 on a thing to sit around, people spend that much on all sorts of "collectibles" or decorations so up to you to spend that money. If you want to re-sell it, do some searches on ebay for sold items and see if you can sell it for more.

Solution