FOUNTAIN FAIERIE!!!

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Ooh! Congrats! And I say go for that faerie Lenny, you know you want to!
;)

Or, isn't there some avatar you can get from painting something?

-Lois
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Oh thanks.
Now...what should I adopt and what should I color it heheh


"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:O9MJe.4334$6d4.472427@news20.bellglobal.com...
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:A7MJe.143757$%K2.4202@pd7tw1no...
>> Cube-Shaped Lemon Please and thanks!!!
>
>
> http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lwl1005
> 28,000np
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)


"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:ysMJe.142354$5V4.95590@pd7tw3no...
> Oh thanks.
> Now...what should I adopt and what should I color it heheh
>
>
> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:O9MJe.4334$6d4.472427@news20.bellglobal.com...
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> news:A7MJe.143757$%K2.4202@pd7tw1no...
>>> Cube-Shaped Lemon Please and thanks!!!
>>
>>
>> http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lwl1005
>> 28,000np
>>
>
>
 

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
710
0
18,980
0
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
> I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)

Well done you lucky thing you!

I will paint by Jetsam robot if I am ever lucky enough to get a fountain
quest.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Im not a robot fan, although many seem to be.
I really wanted a Plushie pet. Funny I have been trying to get a faeirie
Lenny forever, but when I can just "do" it I didnt... Its more fun to zap
away! I guess I will only have room for one more lab pet and thats IT from
now on LOL... better not get one I want!


"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d61b0a227e523a989c05@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
>> I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)
>
> Well done you lucky thing you!
>
> I will paint by Jetsam robot if I am ever lucky enough to get a fountain
> quest.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:4a6b393f02498c8582e681290ced1843@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> Ooh! Congrats! And I say go for that faerie Lenny, you know you want to!
> ;)
>
> Or, isn't there some avatar you can get from painting something?
>
> -Lois
>
if you paint a buzz at the fountain y ou can get an avie but who wants to
waste a fountain quest with a buzz?? (please don't flame, the above opinion
is just mine - mostly )
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Les wrote:

> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> > I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
> > I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)
>
> Well done you lucky thing you!
>
> I will paint by Jetsam robot if I am ever lucky enough to get a fountain
> quest.

I was lucky enough to get one recently and am now the proud owner of a
Maraquan Cybunny! So pretty :D

Helena
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS