FOUNTAIN FAIERIE!!!

Ooh! Congrats! And I say go for that faerie Lenny, you know you want to!
;)

Or, isn't there some avatar you can get from painting something?

-Lois

Oh thanks.
Now...what should I adopt and what should I color it heheh

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Cube-Shaped Lemon Please and thanks!!!
>

> http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lwl1005
> 28,000np

I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)

> Oh thanks.
> Now...what should I adopt and what should I color it heheh
>

> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> Cube-Shaped Lemon Please and thanks!!!
>>

>> http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lwl1005
>> 28,000np

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
> I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)

Well done you lucky thing you!

I will paint by Jetsam robot if I am ever lucky enough to get a fountain
quest.

Im not a robot fan, although many seem to be.
I really wanted a Plushie pet. Funny I have been trying to get a faeirie
Lenny forever, but when I can just "do" it I didnt... Its more fun to zap
away! I guess I will only have room for one more lab pet and thats IT from
now on LOL... better not get one I want!

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Ooh! Congrats! And I say go for that faerie Lenny, you know you want to!
> ;)
>
> Or, isn't there some avatar you can get from painting something?
>
> -Lois

if you paint a buzz at the fountain y ou can get an avie but who wants to
waste a fountain quest with a buzz?? (please don't flame, the above opinion
is just mine - mostly )

Les wrote:

> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> > I painted an Eyrie Plushie!
> > I called it Squeeze_me_I_squeek (ya spelt wrong, but squeak was taken)
>
> Well done you lucky thing you!
>
> I will paint by Jetsam robot if I am ever lucky enough to get a fountain
> quest.

I was lucky enough to get one recently and am now the proud owner of a
Maraquan Cybunny! So pretty :D

Helena