Question Four faulty sticks of memory causing BSODs. Could it be the CPU?

Apr 9, 2020
I have been getting all the blue screens and game crashes in my build. I'm rubbing Vengeance LPX 3200 C16 ver. 4.32 (cmk16gx4m2b3200c16) with a MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi and a Ryzen 3600. I have replaced my ram with another kit of the same model, which is also ver 4.32 and memtest86 also reports them all as faulty. All four sticks. In Windows, I'm getting errors like MEMORY_MANAGDMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My motherboard BIOS is fully updated and so are the drivers. I've RMA'd the sticks in but I'm worried that they'll still be incompatible or faulty. I've also already replaced the GPU and motherboard once. What else could be the problem?

Apr 9, 2020
The problem here is probably you trying to run them at 3200MHz with 4 sticks seated. have you tried running your RAM at let's say 3133MHz or 3000MHz to see if the instability is gone.
Sorry, I should clarify. I tested the ram sticks separately at stock and XMP speeds. I've never run them all at once. And I've tested them individually and in pairs.

TRENDING THREADS