Four Sub-$100 Cases For Your 2013 Gaming Build, Reviewed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesot

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2008
Anandtech was running a case review series and having them all stack up against each other. The DS2 was outperforming the other cases in its price range for them as well. That's why the case has been on my watch list for awhile now. Wish I could find the white one.

klaatu06

Honorable
May 3, 2013
I've got a DS2 with a i7 3570k and x2 7970 GE's. I also mine BTC. Only when it is pushed to the limit do the GPU's get noisy i.e. mining BTC / GPU computing. Gaming is not enough to do so. GPU's also have independently different temperatures, the second being 13C cooler than the first under load.

I've also got an FD R2 waiting to be built. If there are questions once I've built it, I'll answer them.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]dns7950[/nom]Reviewing four sub-$100 cases, and not one of them is a Corsair? Shame on you![/citation]Shame on you for not reading the article? Shame on Corsair for not getting a case to the lab in time for the first round of tests? Lots of shame to go around...but not around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.